Return & Refund Policy
1. Customer satisfaction is the utmost priority to us hence we will handle your online sales with extra care. In the case of unforeseen circumstances such as the goods you order are damaged or faulty upon received, kindly report to us with Invoice No., Shipping AWB no., and photographic evidence of the damaged or faulty via firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours from the parcel received.
2. Natural variations of color and texture of the timber are not considered defects. Minor shrinking and swelling of components particularly raised panels, is a normal characteristic of timber which varies with seasonal humidity conditions and is not considered a defect.
3. Upon confirmation of acceptance of exchange, please allow fourteen (14) days to arrange for delivery of goods.
4. Goods remain the seller of until paid for in full.
5. Once the customer proceeds with payment as a confirmation of purchase. Non-Refundable payment.
6. Goods sold are not returnable.
7. You may contact our customer service via email at email@example.com, for more assistance.